Get an insight into the hill tribe culture and lifestyle by trekking through a scenic Black H'mong village in Sapa. Escape from the crowded city and enjoy the spectacular views of Love Waterfall, Heaven's Gate, and Halong Bay.ah-vn-3
- Follow the scenic trails of the Black H'mong to their villages and experience their daily lives.
- Discover the stunning views of Love Waterfall, Heaven's Gate and Mountain Fansipan.
- Discover the wonderful masterpiece of nature - Halong Bay - and be impressed by the breathtaking seascape.
Itinerary in Detail
Upon arrival, your guide and driver will greet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day to adjust to the jet lag or spend some leisure time wandering around your hotel. If you arrive early and wish to take a half-day city tour, please let your travel advisor know.
You will depart from Hanoi for a 4-hour drive to Sapa. After having lunch, you will have another 30-minute drive to Cat Cat Village, an idyllic village surrounded by terraced paddy fields. Wander through the scenic trails of the Black H'mong to one of their villages and you will have an insight into their culture and lifestyle.
Enjoy the ever-changing scenery of terraced fields, vegetable patches, and verdant hills on the way and take the opportunity to explore a beautiful waterfall and French colonial hydroelectric power station. Then, you will arrive at Y Linh Ho Village, home of the Black H'mong who wear unique self-dyed hemp clothing.
Stop at a picturesque riverside for a short break and trek back to meet your driver.You will be transferred back to Sapa.
After a 30-minute drive, you will arrive at the picturesque Love Waterfall, named after a romantic fairy tale. Along the way, make an optional stop at a local farm for a leisurely exploration.
Continue driving uphill to Heaven's Gate along the Tram Ton Pass and you will reach Mount Fansipan, which is the highest peak in Indochina at an altitude of 3,143 meters. Have a breath of fresh air and enjoy the stunning view.
Capture some photos before returning to Hanoi from Sapa.
You will be transferred from Hanoi to Halong Bay after breakfast. Board the selected cruise and start an in-depth exploration of the renowned Halong Bay, which is famous for its stunning natural landscape, interesting waterfront lifestyle, onboard catering service, and more.
You will spend the day feasting your eyes on the most stunning limestone seascape and fantastic caves and treating your palate with fresh seafood. You can also entertain yourself with activities, such as kayaking and swimming.
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfasts at hotels and lunches for every guided day
- Governmental taxes
We have selected hotels with different styles and for different budgets. Let us know your preferences and we will help you find the right one.
Why Travel with Asia Highlights
- Tailor-made experience: All of your ideas/needs will be carefully considered to create your ideal trip.
- Worry-free planning: Every step of your trip, you will be looked after by your 1:1 travel consultant based in Asia.
- No-risk booking: We refund as much as we can and adapt flexibly to unexpected changes.
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.