Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam are the most popular destinations for a frist visit to SE Asia. In this 2-week tour, you will see Thailand's highlights in Bangkok and Chiang Mai, experience Vietnam's essence from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh, and explore Cambodia's spirituality around iconic Angkor Wat.
It can be customized just for you. We can add beach time or anything you're interested in, meet your schedule by adding/cutting days, organize a special theme or activities for a birthday, a family with young children, a honeymoon/anniversary, etc.
*The cost for a customized private SE Asia tour from US$200/person/day
Thailand Vietnam Cambodia Tour Map (Suggested Route)
Here are the awesome attractions, the most must-do activities selected by Asia Highlights (AH Hand-Picked), and exclusive cultural experiences offered by Asia Highlights (Only With AH) included in this tour:
Soak up the exotic charm of Thailand's capital city - Bangkok.
Interact with the amazing elephants in a way of responsible travel .
Indulge in the extraordinary seascape of Ha Long Bay.
Learn about the turbulent history of Ho Chi Minh City.
Learn about Mekong Delta's farming and fishing traditions.
Venture into the heart of Siem Reap and explore the soul of Cambodia' s Angkor Wat.
98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+
I have never hear of this company…
I have never hear of this company before , and after reading all these reviews ,I decided to give it a try . The professionalism and communicative skill received by one of the agent , Sharon of Asia Highlights , convince me that She was the right travel agent for my trip in Asia . Very quickly she communicated with me and got all the detail of my desire vacation . Sharon made me a great itinerary with great experiences that I am dreaming to experience and I am looking forward to it . Thanks Sharon for been so great and crafting me a dream vacation with great suggestions.More
orge alvarez, May 2023
Coco Yang worked tirelessly to…
From the moment I landed in Bangkok, Ms Noi Ying was there to welcome me and get me settled into my hotel. We enjoyed several days together touring Bangkok and Kanchanaburi. In Chiang Mai, Mr Ekachai took my son snd I on an amazing trip to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and to visit a community Lanna home, gardens and a hands-on cooking class preparing an authentic Thai meal. Lisa arranged a last-minute speedboat tour of 5 breathtaking islands in Phuket. From start to finish, the guides exceeded my expectations!! Thank you, Asia Highlight!! Debbie WoodsMore
Debbie Woods, May 2023
Sharon from Asia highlights has been…
Sharon from Asia highlights has been amazing. She offered her amazing ideas to other tours I wanted. We have planned the perfect 9 day itinerary to Thailand. She worked in my budget and was very flexible when I had to change my flights. Thank you sharon. Can’t wait for the trip.More
Heather Stern Wilensky, Apr 2023
Ms. Ning first review 4-2023
Ms. Albee Ning has been doing a great job accommodating my requests and itinerary changes. Remember the first itinerary is a rough draft and you may modify it to suit your tastes. Remember you can not do it all and see everything in 3 weeks. If the flight wasn't so long I would visit Southeast Asia more often. I will update my review in a few months. We don't leave for 9 more months. Asia Highlights is working well for me so far!More
Chiefray, Apr 2023
Perfect Trip To Thailand…
We had so much fun in Bangkok with Tanni and Tom as they kept laughing at all of our silly jokes. Paul, our guide and Chiang Mai was really thoughtful, fun and full of great information about the temples and sights. Thanks so much! Brian and MichelleMore
Scott Orchard, Mar 2023
I highly recommend Asia Highlights
I highly recommend Asia Highlights. I worked with Alisa and she is fantastic! I was planning my honeymoon trip, and I changed the destination multiple times. Each time, Alisa provided me an updated itinerary with activities that matched my interests. Whether I had a small change to an activity, a question about one of the arrangements, or a change or destination, Alisa was helpful, thoughtful, and knowledgeable, providing me with updated options in an extremely timely manner. In the end, despite the fact that I changed my mind on location multiple times, I ended up booking a 17 day trip to Thailand for this upcoming November. I am extremely excited to experience everything that Alisa planned for us. I recommend Asia Highlights to everyone and look forward to using them again on any other trips to Asia in the future. Thank you Alisa and Asia Highlights!More
Britt Rosen, Mar 2023
Three weeks encompassing Vietnam
A special shoutout to our last guide in Bangkok - Ms. Ka-Noon who spoiled us with her kindness and then got us through check in and security for our flight home in record time at that huge Bangkok airport.More
Deby, Feb 2023
Over the last 5 years we've used Asia…
Over the last 5 years we've used Asia highlights twice. And both times we've had fantastic vacations. Would not want to do it any different when we travel to Asia from now on. Sharon was fantastic. She was a wonderful agent who helped us nail down our trip and make everything go as smooth as possible.More
Todd Atwell, Feb 2023
Family Trip to Thailand
Our trip to Thailand comprised three generations of the family , ten people and an age range of 4 to 70 so a potentially difficult brief.Our itinerary over two weeks involved four locations, and a number of different trips and tours.From out arrival at an extremely busy Bangkok airport Asia Highlights were terrific.In each location we were met by a smiling , knowledgeable and professional guide who simply made everything easy and stress free for everyone.Our transportation was clean and comfortable . Transport was always ready for us at the agreed time and the drivers were excellent.There were so many highlights enjoyed by all the age groups. The floating houses , railway market and elephant sanctuary were particular favourites.We had one minor glitch with the accommodation in Phuket which was immediately dealt with by Tip. I think we would have struggled to resolve the problem by ourselves. So, thank you Asia Highlights , Cathy, Tip and tour guides Tanny, Sam and Lisa. It was a memorable holiday and we will be back.More
Roger Pyle, Feb 2023
Trip of a lifetime from Asia Highlights!
I recommend highly Asia Highlights as a travel company. Our travel consultant Albee took the time to connect with us during the planning process to make sure we were comfortable with our itinerary. When we arrived, we were met by our guide and all the details were attended to. They picked great hotels and tours. I often describe our trip as the trip of a lifetime! Would definitely use them again when we come back to AsiaMore
Nancy Parker, Feb 2023
Asia Highlights and Albee - highly recommended
Asia Highlights is very reliable agency and Albee is an amazing representative of the company. From the moment when we contacted her until our departure, the whole support we received was 6* level. She prepared our trip offer within few hours and afterwards she was extremely flexible to adjust as per our needs. In the period between the offer and the trip, Albee was always available for all our questions and supported us on the best possible way. During the trip she was again flexible to add new activities/transfers and this went on the smoothest possible way. Thank you, Albee and Asia Highlights. Definitely we will approach you again for our next Asian tripMore
AZ, Feb 2023
5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE BY MONICA
Monica is a very sweet young lady who speaks excellent English via email/WhatsApp, and knows the importance of excellent customer service.More
Trent, Jan 2023
We had an awesome experience with Asia Highlights
We started our trip in Bangkok, where Mr. Prassert our tour guide, met us. He was on time and the van was clean and well-maintained. Mr. Prassert was our guide for the 4 days we spent in Bangkok. He was helpful, kind, and willing to accommodate our pee and coffee breaks. The driver was safe and punctual. Next, we went to Chiang Mai.Gemma exceeded every expectation we had for our tour of Chiang Mai! She had a great attitude that made exploring the city fun and exciting, as well as an abundance of knowledge and experience. She was always spot on with figuring out logistics and coming up with unique ideas that suited our interests and schedules. Gemma was incredibly generous with her time and even walked us to security at the airport to make sure we could carry all of our luggage. That’s just one example of how far out of her way she went to make our trip easier and more enjoyable. Gemma was sincerely interested in making every minute of our trip count. We’re very grateful to have met her and feel like we have found a friend in Gemma! Our driver in Chiang Mai was also great and very accommodating to our changes in schedules.More
Lois Paskow, Dec 2022
Thailand & Cambodia 2022
Albee went above and beyond to make our trip perfect. She rearranged flights due to a mistake of mine. She made sure we were still picked up and escorted to the airport. I felt comfortable and safe with all our reps. She did an excellent job and I highly recommend her booking your next trip. Thank you, Albee.More
Karen Brooks, Dec 2022
Perfect vacation thanks to Albee we…
I can’t say enough about how much we appreciate all the efforts, attention to details and immediate responses to all questions that Albee and her team provided. The Asia Highlights team deserves more stars than the maximum allowed because of continually going above and beyond all expectations. Thanks Albee for making our vacation through south east Asia absolutely perfect!!!More
Michael Sharp, Dec 2022
2023 Chiang Mai CAD Yipeng Festival
We got early bird ticket and Bella was assisting us through whatsapp. Easy, competitive price, front row tickets. Thanks Bella, for being patient explaining everything to me. Highly recommended.More
lily hartati, Dec 2022
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep. She was responsive and knowledgeable. Buying tickets from their website was super easy and the whole process was straightforward. Highly recommended.More
Khai, Nov 2022
I was ever so grateful to have a point…
I was ever so grateful to have a point of contact while in a foreign country for the first time, alone, that helped me through the Ins and outs of getting to and from my destination. Albee was readily available which brought me much comfort and feeling of safety. If in this part of the world again, I will not hesitate to use your services..More
Omega, Nov 2022
I booked tickets to the Chiang Mai Yi Peng Lantern Festival in Nov 2022. Bella was extremely responsive and helpful!!More
Bowen, Nov 2022
It is the attention to detail and what we specifically wanted to see that made the reservation experience so exciting.More
Peter Bongiovanni, Nov 2022
Suggested Itinerary for Inspiration
Normally the full-day guided tour starts from 9 am and ends around 5 pm. Your preferences design the real journey. The days, stops, and travel pace can be adjusted. We're ready to create a unique Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam trip for you.
Upon arrival, your guide and driver will greet you at the airport and drive you to the hotel.
Take the rest of the day off to recover from jetlag or wander around your hotel.
- Start your tour with the Wat Pho temple complex when the morning sunlight touches the robes of monks and the hall echoes with chanting.
- Visit to the landmark of Bangkok, Grand Palace. Take a long-tail boat ride through the ancient canals to Wat Arun.
- Explore the old but bustling market of China Town at your own pace, and experience a different side of Bangkok.
Make your way north to Chiang Mai, and be dazzled by its beauty. Private airport transfers are provided in both cities.
- Get refresh in a vibrant food and flower market in the morning.
- Visit Wat Suan Dok, the final resting place of the former kings of Chiang Mai and the Thai royal family.
- Discover the iconic mountain, Doi Suthep, a sacred place where locals still offer worship. Behold a superb panoramic view of the city at Wat Phra That.
- Enjoy a 20-minute rickshaw ride through the quiet streets of the old town.
- Drive to a Karen village to meet with giant elephants at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary.
- Spend the day feeding, playing, and accompanying the elephants as they roam around.
- Take a break and enjoy a lunch on a raised platform overlooking the picturesque river and jungle.
Fly from Chiang Mai to Hanoi. Take the rest of the day off to explore the city on your own.
- Visit the Hanoi's top attractions, including the memorable Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, historic Temple of Literature, unique One Pillar Pagoda, and informative Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
- Take a leisurely walk through the Old Quarter to experience the daily life of Hanoians.
- Enjoy an entertaining water puppet performance, a uniquely northern Vietnamese art form.
- Depart Hanoi to picturesque Halong Bay, which is a World Natural Heritage Area.
- Rowing through hidden channels, venture into the mythical Trinh Nu Cave.
- Enjoy a relaxing sunbath and feast your eyes on the everchanging scenery of this extraordinary landscape.
- Swimming, fishing, participating in cooking competitions are available to enrich your cruise experience .
- Experience kayaking in the scenic Ha Long Bay or practice your Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- Transfer to airport and catch your onward flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Meet your local guide and transfer to hotel.
- Visit the must-sees of the city, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office,and Reunification Palace.
- Continue to the War Remnants Museum. The massive, old military equipment in the museum remind us of the cruelties of war.
- The hidden and winding Cu Chi Tunnels stand testament to the resilience of the Vietnamese during hardship.
- Drive to Ben Tre, 'the golden rice bowl' of Vietnam. Be greeted by lush paddy fields, fresh tropical fruits, stilt houses, and fish farms.
- Take a motorboat ride though waterways to Turtle Island. Have a close look at the delta's lifestyles and coconut industry.
- Row a sampan boat to meet friendly locals in a village, savor the handmade honey tea, and enjoy the fascinating folk song performance.
Your exciting Vietnam journey ends and mythical Cambodia awaits you. Private transfers between hotels and airports are provided in both cities.
- Cross the ancient moat and venture into the heart of Angkor Wat.
- Look back on the illustrious achievements of the Khmer Empire while strolling through Angkor Thom.
- Uncover the story of Bayon and greet its smiling faces, guarding the imperial city in the long river of history.
- Wander around Ta Prohm in the shadow of towering trees, and witness their giant roots devouring the ruins.
- Cross the extraordinary Preah Khan and immerse yourself in its grandeur.
- Visit Banteay Srei, which is the jewel of Khmer art.
- Stop by at the Land Mine Museum, where you will be touched by the persistence of Cambodian efforts to clear life-threatening land mines.
- Take an ox cart ride through a country road lined with palm trees and surrounded by rice fields.
- Move on to visit Tonle Sap Lake, and take a boat ride to Kampong Phlukk, a major harbor for elephant trade in the past.
- Visit a mangrove forest nearby and enjoy a sunset cocktail on the lake.
Your guide will transfer you to the airport for your onward flight back home.
Ideas for Making This Trip Uniquely Yours
Special experiences can be added to brighten a honeymoon trip, a family vacation, a birthday, or satisfy personal interests.
Manohra Luxury Dinner Cruise
Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
Create and Release Thai Krathong (floating lanterns)
For couples and families
Phuket or Koh Samui Relaxation
For couples and families
Quad Adventure in the Countryside
For families or adventurers
Splash in the Waterfall in Kanchanaburi
For families or adventurers
We select hotels with style and local features. Let us know your preferences and we'll find your ideal hotel.
Central located hotel in Bangkok
Hotel with nostalgic style in Hanoi
Central located hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Hotel with Cambodian style in Siem Reap
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Accommodations for 14 nights
- Flights between cities mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfasts at hotels and lunches for every guided day
- Governmental taxes
Tour code: ah-mtc-2
Start planning your tailor-made tour now. Your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 1 working day.
Why Travel with Asia Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.