Popular Itineraries for Cambodia
The following itineraries have been designed to cover most highlights for experiencing the many pleasures of Cambodia. They cover routes of both cultural interest and natural beauty. Sign up for your favorite tours or simply seek inspiration. We can craft a trip around you and help you realize your own holiday dreams.
All You Need for Traveling in Cambodia
Why Travel with Asia Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- 8-Day from South Vietnam to North Cambodia
- 12-Day Best of Thailand and Cambodia Tour
- 12-Day Essential Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam Tour
- 12-Day Cambodia and Vietnam Highlights Tour
- 14-Day Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos Itinerary: Premium Private Tour
- 2-Week Vietnam-Cambodia Tour with a Luxurious Mekong Cruise
- 14-Day Vietnam and Cambodia Family Tour—Quality Time Journey
- 14-Day Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indonesia Tour
- 15-Day Best of Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam Tour
- 17-Day Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos Tour
- 19-Day Highlights Tour of Southeast Asia: Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam
- 20-Day Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Bali, Phillippine and Taiwan Tour
- How to Plan Your First Trip to Southeast Asia: 6 Easy Steps
- How to Plan a Couple’s Trip to Southeast Asia 2024/2025
- How to Plan a Trip to Cambodia and Vietnam 2024: Itinerary, Best Times, Expert Tips
- How to Plan a Trip to Thailand and Cambodia (2024/2025)
- How Long Should You Spend in Southeast Asia: Trip Itineraries for 2, 3, 4 Weeks
- 10 Days in Southeast Asia: 5 Perfect Itineraries (with Maps & Prices)
- 2 Weeks in Thailand, Cambodia & Thailand: 3 Perfect Itineraries for 14 Days
- 2 Weeks in Thailand and Cambodia: 3 Perfect Itineraries (Insider Tips)
- How to Plan a 3-Week Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary (2024/2025)
- How to Plan a 2-Week Family Trip to Southeast Asia
- How to Visit Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam 2024: 10, 14 and 21-Day Itinerary Ideas
- Best (and Worst) Times to Visit Vietnam and Cambodia 2024
- Cambodia Weather in January
- Cambodia Weather in February
- March Weather in Cambodia: March Travel Guide for Cambodia
- April Weather in Cambodia & April Cambodia Travel Tips
- May Weather in Cambodia, Travel Tips for Traveling Cambodia in May
- June Weather in Cambodia: June Travel Guide for Cambodia
- July Weather in Cambodia: July Travel Guide for Cambodia
- August Weather in Cambodia: What Is Cambodia Like in August?
- September Weather in Cambodia: September Travel Guide to Cambodia
- Cambodia Weather in October
- Cambodia Weather in November
- Cambodia Weather in December
Discover real reviews of Highlights Travel Family's best-rated service across trusted platforms.
Alice was a fantastic tour guide. She took us to many places in and around Lijiang including Jade Dragon Snow mountain and the old town. She is knowledgeable and very warm & friendly and very helpful with everythingmore
I have an excellent trip to Guilin and local guide Tony.Tony has a lot of information about the local history and culture.We enjoy the tour very much.more
From beginning to end, China Highlights was very courteous, responsive and attentive in planning and executing a great trip!Aspects and execution of the trip was as discussed and was an overall great experience. Our guide, Michael, was very kind and knowledgeable throughout the tour and would address all questions and help us take lots of photos. Would definitely travel with China Highlights again!more
Alice was a fantastic tour guide. She is very knowledgeable, she explained everything. She is warm & friendly. She went out of her way to help. I needed an electric plug converter. Without asking, she went to a store to buy it and came to my hotel to personally deliver it.more
We met our tour guide Shannon in Xi,an and we enjoyed very much our stay. Her good English level and her knowledge of the history of the city made our jorney very memorable. Kind, flexible and patient, she attended all our wishes. We will always be grateful for her work.more
This is my 3rd tour of Beijing in the last 18 months and I think that speaks a little to the quality of service you get with China Highlights. Each time the sites are the same but each tour guide managed to present them in new and wonderful ways. Also some attractions that were undergoing renovations have been completed, so there were new things to see as well.A big thanks to Mr. Michael, our tour this time around. He was very gregarious and knowledgeable about all the sites.more
The sites stay the same but each time we have done this tour, the tour guides manage to make it feel like it is the first time you are experiencing it. And, with the constant renovations, this time we were able to see previous areas that were unavailable the last time we came.more
Mi esposo y yo, tuvimos la oportunidad de visitar la hermosa ciudad de Xian, la muralla de la ciudad, los guerreros de terracota, el barrio musulmán, todo esto con la mejor guia del mundo mundial!!! Susana, quien aparte de ser super simpática, tiene un gran conocimiento de la ciudad, la historia de los lugares y monumentos y aparte está siempre al pendiente de cualquier cosa que necesites y va más allá par hacerte tener una experiencia excelente, nos quedamos con ganas de regresar. Gracias x todo!!more
Shanghai is an amazing mix of modern and historical China. Our guide Kris was great and very flexible when it came to completing the itinerary which was helpful considering the poor weather + visibility on the first day when we were supposed to visit Shanghai tower. Walking along the river front (bund) area was a big highlight for us.more
We traveled to Shanghai in Jan/Feb 2024 with China Highlights. Shanghai is an amazing mix of modern and historical China. Our guide Kris was great and very flexible when it came to completing the itinerary which was helpful considering the poor weather + visibility on the first day when we were supposed to visit Shanghai tower. Walking along the river front (bund) area was a big highlight for us.more
Get Inspired with Some Popular Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.