Discover historic highlights in Da Nang and see the compelling Marble Mountains, have an in-depth tour of the area by taking a cable car to see the best views of Ba Na Hills, and visit the breathtaking Golden Bridge.
Nothing is better than learning about Hoi An's cultural complexity by meandering through its narrow lanes. Feel the charm and power of religion by visiting the sacred My Son temple complex.ah-vn-6
- Take a half-day journey to Da Nang to embrace its scenic Marble Mountains and historic highlights.
- Discover the wonderful masterpiece of nature - Ba Na Hills - and be impressed by the breathtaking Golden Bridge.
- Pay a visit to the sacred My Son temple complex and you will understand its significance today as well as its glory and achievements in history.
Itinerary in Detail
Upon arrival, your guide and driver will greet you at the airport and drive you to your hotel.
Enjoy a half-day city tour by utilizing your time to cover Da Nang's highlights: the iconic Dragon Bridge, the serene and extraordinary Cao Dai Temple,and the informative Museum of Cham Sculpture.
Head a few miles south to explore the Marble Mountains. Formed by a cluster of five peaks and numerous hidden caves and tunnels inside, the mountains rise abruptly from the flat land along the coast of the East Sea.
After your climb, head back to your hotel.
Start your adventure by visiting Ba Na Hills after a 45-minute drive. This natural wonder is also a paradise for diverse flora and fauna. Take a cable car ride to see the striking views of Ba Na Hills while enjoying the feeling of flying through the clouds in the amber sky.
Other must-sees include the old French villas as well as a suspension bridge, Nui Chua, and the mountain peak.
You can experience the feeling of walking among the clouds again at the Golden Bridge, which is supported by giant hands at a height of over 1,400 meters above sea level.
Before returning to your hotel, you will visit Vong Nguyet villa (and its wine cellar), Linh Ung Pagoda, and Sakyamuni Buddha's monument.
Hoi An, heavily influenced over the years by the Chinese, Japanese, and Europeans, is a town full of cultural complexity. It was a prosperous trading port from the 15th to 19th centuries and is famed for its well-preserved architecture, pedestrian-only streets, and distinctive local cuisine.
Take your time and meander through Hoi An's narrow lanes to uncover its highlights: the historic Japanese Covered Bridge, the memorable Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese Congregation, and the colorful local specialties market, which has stalls brimming with goods. You can also pay a talented tailor to make garments from silk there within a day or two.
My Son is one of the foremost Hindu temple sites in Southeast Asia. For the Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the 2nd to the 13th century, My Son was an important religious site and place of worship.
First, you will visit Phuoc Kieu Village - a 200-year-old village specialized in bronze crafting - before discovering the famous Cham towers.
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfasts at hotels and lunches for every guided day
- Governmental taxes
We have selected hotels with different styles and for different budgets. Let us know your preferences and we will help you find the right one.
Why Travel with Asia Highlights
- Tailor-made experience: All of your ideas/needs will be carefully considered to create your ideal trip.
- Worry-free planning: Every step of your trip, you will be looked after by your 1:1 travel consultant based in Asia.
- No-risk booking: We refund as much as we can and adapt flexibly to unexpected changes.
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.