This 10-day honeymoon tour will provide you with dazzling temples, magnificent palaces, unique local markets, and more in exotic Bangkok. Take your time to soak up the allure of Phuket, which is on the top list of honeymoon destinations.
- Feel the grandeur and glory of Bangkok's past by visiting its top palaces and temples.
- Embrace the vibrancy of this capital city by exploring the Maeklong Railway Market and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Release a traditional Thai floating lantern onto the sea, which will provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon experience.
- Soak up the stunning seascapes of Phuket, take in the beauty of the sheer limestone cliffs, emerald-green waters, and hidden caves.
Itinerary in Detail
When you arrive at the airport, your guide and driver will pick you up and drive you to the hotel. You can spend the evening resting or wander around your hotel.
After a delicious breakfast, head to the famous Wat Pho. The local citizens and travelers from around the world show their respect to the Reclining Buddha by joining the holy ceremony held here every day. While the morning sunlight sparkles in the hall, find yourself a seat among the Buddhist monks and immerse in their pious chanting.
Take a Thai tuk tuk ride via Pak Khlong Talat, a flower market, to the imposing Grand Palace. Continue with a walk to the pier for a long-tail boat ride along the ancient canals of Thonburi to the splendid Wat Arun. Conclude your joyful day with a visit to China Town.
Start your day by exploring the Maeklong Railway Market where local stallholders earn their livings by running their businesses on a rail track. During the train intervals, it looks like a normal market. You will see a different side of it when a train arrival announcement is given - the stallholders will pull back their awnings rapidly and move off the tracks to make way for the oncoming train.
The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is over one hundred years old, and is the most popular floating market in Thailand. You will take a long-tailed boat down the winding waterways and admire the noise and colors from the sellers' boats.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will depart for Phuket, one of the world's finest beach destinations. Private transfers between hotels and airports are including in both cities.
There is no activity arranged for this morning. Spend your leisure time on a sunny beach with your loved one.
To avoid the crowds, you will discover the hidden sea caves and lagoons of Phang Nga Bay at nightfall. Hop on a canoe and your experienced guide will paddle though dramatic lagoons and mysterious limestone caves.
When the reflection of shining stars dots the boundless crystal-clear sea, float a self-made krathong (traditional Thai floating lantern), and immerse yourself in the peaceful scenery and romantic moment. Head back to Phuket and be transferred to your hotel.
Phuket is blessed with sugar-white sands, glittering seas, and nodding palm trees, which make it an ideal destination for a honeymoon. It's also a perfect base for exploring the nearby islands and searching for a romantic atmosphere.
You will have 4 free days on your own. Taking a speedboat trip to the nearby famous Koh Phi Phi Island and having an elephant caring experience are suggested.
We have selected hotels with different styles and for different budgets. Let us know your preferences and we will help you find the right one.
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfasts at hotels and lunches for every guided day
- Governmental taxes
Tour code: ah-tl-9
Why Travel with Asia Highlights
- Tailor-made experience: All of your ideas/needs will be carefully considered to create your ideal trip.
- Worry-free planning: Every step of your trip, you will be looked after by your 1:1 travel consultant based in Asia.
- No-risk booking: We refund as much as we can and adapt flexibly to unexpected changes.
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.