This 9-day island hopping journey covers the very best of Thailand's east coast. Enjoy the paradise of Koh Samui, breathtaking Koh Tao, and captivating Koh Pha Ngan. This is a trip of natural wonders, savory cuisine, fresh sea food, and joyful entertainment. Accommodation and transfers among the islands are provided. All you need to do is fully enjoy your holiday. ah-tl-6
- Explore Thailand's most charming islands — Koh Samui, Koh Tao, and Koh Phangan.
- Take time to relax under winding coconut palm trees on a white sand beach.
- Dive and snorkel to discover the amazing underwater world.
Itinerary in Detail
Upon your arrival at Koh Samui Airport, your guide and driver will pick you up and take you to the hotel.
Switch your brain to vacation mode and set aside time for yourself to relax and unwind on the paradise of Koh Samui.
You will have two free days to explore the island Koh Samui.
You can sunbathe on a pristine beach and swim in the crystal-clear water. If you want to partake in activities, there are a lot of fantastic places to explore, such as Ang Thong National Marine Park, Big Buddha, Fisherman's Village Samui, Na Muang Waterfall, Secret Buddha Garden, and Ladyboy Cabarets.
Depart Koh Samui for Koh Tao, which is one of the best scuba diving destinations in Thailand. Transfers between these two islands are included.
You can dive beneath the turquoise water with colorful tropical fishes and other marine animals, which swim around the dramatic coral reefs. There are other fun activities to partake in, such as rock climbing, fishing, kayaking, and hiking.
You can spend the day at the following sites to soak in their overwhelming natural beauty — Haad Tien, John-Suwan Viewpoint, Koh Nang Yuan, Jor Por Ror, and Mae Haad Beach.
After enjoying the savory breakfast in your hotel, you will be driven to the ferry terminal for a cruise to Koh Pha Ngan.
Koh Pha Ngan is the fifth largest island in Thailand and has the most unspoiled, serene beaches.
Whether you want to relax or prefer exciting adventure, you will never get bored on Koh Pha Ngan. With its lush evergreen hills and dense jungles as a backdrop, its powder-soft sands and turquoise water is ideal for laid-back travelers. There are a lot of exciting adventures that await you — dance at the Full Moon Parties, join in various activities at Haad Rin, snorkel and dive around Koh Pha Ngan, hike to the waterfalls, go shopping at Thong Sala Night Market, and more.
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfasts at hotels and lunches for every guided day
- Governmental taxes
We have selected hotels with different styles and for different budgets. Let us know your preferences and we will help you find the right one.
Why Travel with Asia Highlights
- Tailor-made experience: All of your ideas/needs will be carefully considered to create your ideal trip.
- Worry-free planning: Every step of your trip, you will be looked after by your 1:1 travel consultant based in Asia.
- No-risk booking: We refund as much as we can and adapt flexibly to unexpected changes.
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.