India might be the most conducive destination for experiencing a luxurious journey. This is not because it has ultra-luxurious hotels or Michelin-starred restaurants, but because it offers unique and exotic royal experiences that can be found nowhere else in the world
India is a place where you can immerse yourself in history like nowhere else. Countless forts and palaces are the most magnificent poems of medieval civilizations, telling beautiful romantic tales of great people in times gone by.
If you want to celebrate an important milestone of your life in India, or if you want to give a precious gift to your loved one, this tour is a fine choice.
Here are the awesome attractions, the most must-do activities selected by Asia Highlights (AH Hand-Picked), and exclusive cultural experiences offered by Asia Highlights (Only With AH) included in this tour:
Have a picture in front of the Taj Mahal in Indian traditional dress.
Experience the maharajas' life by enjoying an elegant afternoon tea in a royal palace.
Take a jeep ride to discover the tigers and a hidden medieval fort in a national park.
Write a jungle diary as you experience glamping in Ranthambore National Park.
Feed an elephant and walk with it in the quiet jungle.
Learn from an Indian lady how to create a beautiful handkerchief using hand block printing techniques.
Enjoy a vintage car ride. Time travel back to the old days of India.
Enjoy a breakfast on the top floor of a palace where the morning sunlight "kisses" the Ganges.
Have a most memorable candle light dinner right by dream-like Pichola Lake.
Stay in luxurious palace hotels and heritage properties that offer world-class amenities and unparalleled hospitality.
Seeing Bangkok with ease
In Bangkok, our tour guide, Ying, was wonderful. She navigated all the sights with ease, gave us interesting tidbits on Thai culture and history, helped us pick the right food at all the restaurants, and was just a pleasure to be around. We had a great time, and it was so nice to not have to worry about any of the details.More
Diane Elkins, Nov 2023
Thailand -insights, no stress and amazing team
My husband and my Thailand trip was fantastic, stress-free and educational thanks to the amazing team coordinated by Albee at Asia Highlights. The whole team was incredibly accessible, responsive, sensitive to our needs and lovely to work with. End-to-end, the trip was truly remarkable and the knowledgeable and dynamic tour guides and drivers made it especially memorable!More
AndrewsFamily, Oct 2023
Informative & Thorough / Thanks Sharon!
Sharon the advisor that helped me was so thorough & informative and explained the details of the tour including questions about visas and what is included vs what is not included in the tour packages. I would recommend them to explain tour packages that would fit the schedule of your pending travels.More
Chris, Sep 2023
Easy, fast responses
I worked directly with Monica in Asia Highlights. She was incredibly helpful and answered all of my questions quickly. Working with her made the whole process easy and we are so excited for our trip!More
Diana B, Sep 2023
Stress free Thailand
Alisa has organised our 14 day Thailand holiday for 2024 for my family & I. She has been very accommodating & super quick with all of our requests & we cannot wait for a stress free holiday! Thank you Alisa!More
Alana Mitchell, Sep 2023
Family Trip to Thailand-Cambodia
All of our guides were very nice and knowledgeable, but we have a special mention to our guide in Cambodia, Chan, he was very kind with us and it was very amusing. He went the extra mile for us. We really enjoyed our holidays!More
José Antonio Carrillo de la Pl, Sep 2023
Asia Highlights and Sharon
Asia Highlights, specifically Sharon, has been wonderfully helpful as we get ready for a 2024 excursion to Thailand. We are beyond excited, and much of that has to do with the personalized attention that we have experienced with Sharon. She has been extremely responsive, obliging, and focused as she helped us design a tailor made itinerary. All of our questions have been addressed, our needs have been met, and the path has now been set for a very exciting trip.... thanks to Sharon.More
Marcy Hoenig, Sep 2023
I was planning a trip to Thailand to…
I was planning a trip to Thailand to especially see the Lantern Festival this year for our birthdays!! It’s been on our bucket list, but we were completely lost on how to go about planning for our trip. We’ve never really booked tours before but Alisa was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, flexible and efficient in providing all the information we needed to make our decision on the best tours and tickets to purchase. Thank you so much!!More
https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/64d9a5a4657e4b39f768a21e, Aug 2023
I would definitely recommend Asia…
All of our guides were wonderful (Mr. Bank - Bangkok and Ms. Kai in Phuket & Khao Sok plus antoher guide who assisted in Koh Samui). Sharon took care of tours, private drivers, flights and hotels within Thailand and our trip went off without a hitch. The hotels were great and the transportation always arrived on time and with a clean,More
Guinevere Provance, Aug 2023
WOW! I’ve traveled Asia some & I must say Sharon & Asia Highlights made this trip so much more enjoyable and easyMore
Stephen Hollis, Aug 2023
Alisa has has been great to work with
Alisa with Asia Highlights has has been great to work with. Very friendly and responsive.More
Ana Rausch, Aug 2023
Using Sharon right now to book our…
Using Sharon right now to book our upcoming trip to Thailand. She has booked everything that we asked for. Has answered all of my inquiries, which has been many! Looking forward to having a great girls trip in ThailandMore
Tracy, Aug 2023
Thailand, Singapore, Bali
In Thailand, Tanny and Nori(Suparp), were both incredible! They were both fun, funny, and full of knowledge and made sure we got the full experience. They went the extra mile and always made sure we had cold bottled water and towels to cleanse our hands. In Singapore, Nicole was an absolute gem. She was so kind and knowledgeable and guided us in the right direction to make our day as enjoyable as possible. She helped us choose a top notch local lunch and coffee spot in China Town and taught us so much about the country! In Bali, Emon was an absolute joy. He was very knowledgeable and kind and absolutely made sure we were feeling comfortable and was willing to be flexible with us. He was fun to converse with and made our time traveling between destinations so enjoyable! I cannot recommend Asia Highlights enough! Accommodations, travel arrangements and guided tours were all a breeze.More
Cassi Thunker, Jul 2023
Very supportive ! I have received eticket for Sky Lattern Festival very fastMore
Chi?n Nguy?n Ng?c, Jul 2023
My experience in Chang Mai with Asia Highlights
I greatly enjoyed my experience with Asia Highlights for a trip I booked to Thailand.All of my interests were catered too. My guide in Chang Mai Gemma was excellent.I truly felt the soul of Thailand culture and Buddhism.More
Richard, Jul 2023
A pleasure to plan with
Well, this has been a painless and pleasurable process to find such a wonderful company. I had specific dates and places to be and Sharon worked with me diligently to refine the schedule and costs to suit my travel needs and budget. She informed me of a special tour on the dates I am to be in Thailand and I added that to my previous plans.More
Chris Williams, Jul 2023
Large multi-generational holiday in Thailand
The holiday was wonderful. Our guides, Mr Monchai (Bangkok), and Ms Tipagorn (Tippy) (Chiang Mai) were exceptional. Travelling in a large multigenerational group with many children requires patience and our guides truly understood that. Mr Monchai and Ms Tippy shared their extensive knowledge of the many wonderful places we visited, and were flexible to take us to additional places along the way based on discussions. While everyday was busy, having them greet us with patience and a smile truly made this a memorable holiday. The hotels we stayed at were equally wonderful and went above and beyond to celebrate not only my parents 50th anniversary but also celebrate 2 milestone birthdays that occurred. We will cherish this holiday for many years to come. We hope to use Asia Highlights again.More
CL, Jul 2023
I never used a travel agent in my life
I never used a travel agent in my life, but Sharon for Asia Highlights did a phenomenal job helping planning and coordination a family vacation. The best part of working with Sharon was that she maintained an open line of communication and provided answers to my question well within 12-24 hours. Additionally, Sharon was flexible and customized our vacation to my families needs. Overall great experience.More
Antione Barry, Jul 2023
Great company to plan a trip to Southeast Asia!
Sharon Haung has been wonderful to work with! Very patient and accommodating. Responds immediately given time change and is prepared, prompt, and professional.More
Debi Hinerfeld, Jul 2023
We took a 15 days trip (10 days Vietnam and 5 days Thailand …
It was an amazing experience the guides and drivers were there awaiting for us at each airoport for a transfer to the hotels also on time for all the tours all the guides were so lovely , very experienced and spoke very good English , one of the days on tour in Thailand I lost my phone in a temple in Bangkok mr chai went out of his way in a middle of thousands of visitors and managed to find an bring it back to me I found that amazing , also while on a trip I contacted Jason li out tour organizer few time via whatup and he replied and helped on the spot I recommend asiahilights 150% The quality of the service hotels the guides the drivers outstanding From start to finish ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ????More
SIMO el ghobar, Jun 2023
Your preferences design the real journey. We're ready to create a wonderful India tour for you.
Namaste! Welcome to Delhi, the capital of India. Our representative and driver will meet you at the arrivals hall and take you to your hotel. Immerse yourself in the blend of Sir Edwin Lutyen's architecture adapting traditional designs to 19th-century era fashions) and the royal Indian culture of The Leela Palace New Delhi.
- Journey past the Red Fort for a glimpse into India's majestic history.
- Witness devotees at prayer in the sandstone and marble Jama Masjid Mosque.
- Experience the vibrant sights and sounds of Old Delhi with a rickshaw ride through bustling Chandni Chowk market.
- Explore the Qutub Minar, where Qutbuddin Aibak heralded the arrival of the Muslim sultanate.
- Lastly, visit Humayun's Tomb, the first stunning example of a Mughal garden tomb, which inspired the iconic Taj Mahal.
- Fly from Delhi to Varanasi. Check in at a heritage hotel on a bank of the Ganges. Travel back through time to a kingdom of ancient India.
- Explore the old town of Varanasi and the Gold Temple to have a insight of the local people's life.
- In the late afternoon, embark on a boat ride along the Ganges River, where you'll observe pilgrims engaged in ancient, sacred rituals.
- As the sun sets, witness the mesmerizing Ganga Aarti ceremony. Observe as people wave incense and circle around large lamps, all while chanting and playing music, creating an unforgettable atmosphere.
- Take a sunrise boat ride, when the riverside temples are delicately illuminated in the soft glow of the morning light.
- While on the boat, observe the deep bond between the river and the local people, as they engage in various daily activities. Along the riverbanks, witness people washing clothes, practicing yoga, and offering flowers as you truly absorb the essence of life in Varanasi.
- Fly back to Delhi and have a relaxing night in your beautiful hotel.
- Drive from Delhi to Agra in the morning. Check in at the fantastic Oberoi Amarvilas Agra, which is the most worthy of experiencing among the opulent hotels of Oberoi. Immerse yourself in Mughal-era splendor.
- Visit Itmad-ud-Daula (the 'baby Taj Mahal') and see its impressive thousands of beautiful inlaid patterns.
- Enjoy an afternoon tea at a private colonial bungalow.
- Visit Mehtab Bagh for a romantic sunset view of the Taj Mahal. The color of the sky might capture your imagination as you imagine the love story of Shah Jahan.
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. As the shimmering morning light glimmers across the marble monument, you'll glimpse its grandeur fully displayed.
- Explore the impressive Agra Fort complex, which houses an array of regal buildings. The Khas Mahal's magnificent marble hall offers spectacular views of the Taj Mahal across the Yamuna River.
- Drive from Agra to Ranthambore in the morning. On the way, stop at a village near Jaipur to see the most magnificent stepwell, Chand Baori. Have your picture taken on the steps just as many Indian lovers do while having their dates there.
- Settle down to glamp in a lovely and comfortable tent in the jungle. The resort belongs to Relais & Chateaux, who create unforgettable experiences that combine luxury, authenticity, and a deep connection to the local landscape and culture.
- Venture into Rajasthan's remarkable Ranthambore National Park for two game drives in VIP jeeps, limited to six passengers each, through the lush jungle and rugged landscape. The park's most renowned inhabitant is the endangered Bengal tiger. Spotting them in their natural habitat is an extraordinary experience.
- Ranthambore also hosts an array of other wildlife, including bears, leopards, jackals, elephants, striped hyenas, bison, monkeys, and numerous species of deer.
- Visit a women's craft center and spending time with local artisans learning to do handmade block-printing on cloth.
- In the morning, Take a private jeep ride to discover a hidden medieval fort in the national park.
- Drive from Ranthambore to Jaipur. Check in the Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur, which is like a summer house of the Maharajah.
- Begin your journey at the stunning Amber Fort, even more spectacular than it would have appeared the previous night. Its elegant pillars, vibrant wall patterns, and shimmering mirrors in the Sheesh Mahal will transport you back to an era of greatness.
- In the afternoon, proceed to Jaipur's City Palace, where abundant exhibits showcase the lifestyle of the maharajas of Jaipur. Enjoy an elegant afternoon tea in a royal palace
- Lastly, visit the Jantar Mantar and marvel at the ancient wisdom of the people of India.
- Drive to Dera Amer Camp, which is 22 km (14 mi) from Jaipur city. Have a half day tour including feeding the elephants and walking with them in the jungle. Have lunch at the camp.
- Enjoy some free time in the afternoon. Indulge in body treatments at the spa and salon or just relax on a sofa in an exotic garden.
- Fly from Jaipur to Udaipur in the morning. Have a relaxing day in your dream-like palace hotel on the shore of Lake Pichola.
- Explore Udaipur's City Palace, an elegant fusion of Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles. The intricately-carved marble, enchanting colors, and rich relics reveal the splendor of another era's history and culture.
- Don't miss the chance to ascend to the top of the palace for a stunning panoramic view of the city and its surroundings.
- Embark on a romantic boat ride across the serene waters of Lake Pichola, visiting the island palaces of Jag Niwas and Jag Mandir.
- Enjoy the exclusive spa and outdoor pool or just have a relaxing walk around the hotel to enjoy the pretty views of the City Palace and the white palace on the lake.
- Have a half day excursion to Eklingi & Nagada Temple. Experience the culture of Hinduism.
- Have fun in a vintage car tour to experience the nostalgic atmosphere.
- Conclude your unforgettable trip with a candlelit dinner in the evening, gazing at the enchanting lake view.
Say goodbye to romantic Udaipur. Your driver will transfer you to Delhi airport to catch your flight home or to your next destination.
Ideas for Making This Trip Uniquely Yours
Special experiences can be added to brighten a honeymoon trip, a family vacation, a birthday, or satisfy personal interests.
Cooking Class in Jaipur
Heena Painting on Hands and Feet
For culture fans
Enjoy a Memorable Sunset at the Nahargarh Fort
Moonlights Tour of Taj Mahal
We select hotels with style and local features. Let us know your preferences and we'll find your ideal hotel.
Leela Palace Delhi-combine the British and India Style
Brijrama Palace Hotel-a heritage hotel on Ganges's bank
Oberois Amarvilas Agra-a hotel with a view of Taj Mahal
The Sujan Sher Bagh-a luxury tent in the jungle
Oberois Rajvilas-a hotel with a style of Rajasthan fort
Leela Lake Palace-a romantic palace hotel on the lake bank
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- 4-star accommodations for 13 nights
- Flight and private transfers between cities mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Governmental taxes
Tour code: ah-in-90
Why Travel with Asia Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
- 7-Day India Golden Triangle Tour
- 8-Day Diwali Festival in India Golden Triangle Tour 2024
- 9-Day India Tiger Safari and Golden Triangle Tour
- 9-Day India Golden Triangle with Varanasi
- 11-Day India and Nepal Tour
- 11-Day India Holi Festival Tour 2024
- 14-Day Rajasthan Tour Package for Westerners
- 14-Day Romantic Honeymoon Trip in India
- 14-Day India, Nepal, and Bhutan Tour
- 2-Week Luxury India Tour
- 21-Day India, Nepal and Bhutan Tour
- India Itineraries 2024: from 5 Days to 1 Month
- 2 Weeks in India 2024/2025: Top 4 Itineraries
- How to Plan a Trip to India 2024/2025: 7 Easy Steps for You
- How to Plan an Awesome Family Trip to India in 2024
- Plan an Awesome Trip to India, Bhutan and Nepal (6 Tips)
- How to Plan an India and Nepal Trip 2024/2025
- How to Plan a Trip to India for Holi 2024
- A Complete Guide to Experiencing Diwali
- How Much Does a Trip to India Cost?
- Is India Safe to Travel? Women & Kids (Tips for 2023)
- Best (and Worst) Times to Visit India 2024, Rainy Season?
- Best Times to Visit the Taj Mahal？Expert Tips in 2024
- Weather in India in January: Is It a Good Time to Visit? Where to Go
- Weather in February in India: Cold and Warm!
- Weather in India in March: Good for Travel or Not?
- Weather in India in April: Temperatures and Where to Go
- Weather in May in India: a Good Time to Go?
- Weather in India in June: the Monsoon Begins — OK to Travel?
- Weather in July in India: Too Wet to Travel?
- August Weather in India: Still Rainy? (5 Places to Go)
- Weather in September in India: Rainy or Not?
- Weather in India in October: Best Time for Pleasant Weather
- Weather in India in November — Dry Season Travel
- Weather in India in December: 7 Best Places to Visit in India in December
Get Inspired with Some Popular Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.