This 9-day tour of India's Golden Triangle and Ranthambore National Park is ideal for first-time visitors who want to explore the country's most iconic monuments and traverse mesmerizing landscapes in search of unique wildlife such as the elusive Bengal tiger.
On this tour, you will witness some of India's most impressive monuments and famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Agra Fort, Amber Fort, Jaipur's City Palace, the Mehtab Bagh garden, and the stunning Taj Mahal. You will also search the jungles to try and catch a glimpse of endangered wild tigers and learn how to cook classic North Indian dishes in the home of a local chef.
*The cost for a customized private India tour from US$180/person/day
Here are the awesome attractions, the most must-do activities selected by Asia Highlights (AH Hand-Picked), and exclusive cultural experiences offered by Asia Highlights (Only With AH) included in this tour:
Feel the influence of Islamic culture on India in Jama Masjid
Take a rickshaw ride through the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi's bustling bazaar.
Admire the proportions and exquisite craftsmanship of the world wonder,Taj Mahal
Catch a glimpse of the "big cats" in the wild via a jeep safari
Explore the exquisite architecture of the Amber Fort's various buildings
Have a cooking class to learn about India food and interact with locals
Make accommodation part of the experience by staying in heritage hotels
98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+
I have never hear of this company…
I have never hear of this company before , and after reading all these reviews ,I decided to give it a try . The professionalism and communicative skill received by one of the agent , Sharon of Asia Highlights , convince me that She was the right travel agent for my trip in Asia . Very quickly she communicated with me and got all the detail of my desire vacation . Sharon made me a great itinerary with great experiences that I am dreaming to experience and I am looking forward to it . Thanks Sharon for been so great and crafting me a dream vacation with great suggestions.More
orge alvarez, May 2023
Coco Yang worked tirelessly to…
From the moment I landed in Bangkok, Ms Noi Ying was there to welcome me and get me settled into my hotel. We enjoyed several days together touring Bangkok and Kanchanaburi. In Chiang Mai, Mr Ekachai took my son snd I on an amazing trip to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and to visit a community Lanna home, gardens and a hands-on cooking class preparing an authentic Thai meal. Lisa arranged a last-minute speedboat tour of 5 breathtaking islands in Phuket. From start to finish, the guides exceeded my expectations!! Thank you, Asia Highlight!! Debbie WoodsMore
Debbie Woods, May 2023
Sharon from Asia highlights has been…
Sharon from Asia highlights has been amazing. She offered her amazing ideas to other tours I wanted. We have planned the perfect 9 day itinerary to Thailand. She worked in my budget and was very flexible when I had to change my flights. Thank you sharon. Can’t wait for the trip.More
Heather Stern Wilensky, Apr 2023
Ms. Ning first review 4-2023
Ms. Albee Ning has been doing a great job accommodating my requests and itinerary changes. Remember the first itinerary is a rough draft and you may modify it to suit your tastes. Remember you can not do it all and see everything in 3 weeks. If the flight wasn't so long I would visit Southeast Asia more often. I will update my review in a few months. We don't leave for 9 more months. Asia Highlights is working well for me so far!More
Chiefray, Apr 2023
Perfect Trip To Thailand…
We had so much fun in Bangkok with Tanni and Tom as they kept laughing at all of our silly jokes. Paul, our guide and Chiang Mai was really thoughtful, fun and full of great information about the temples and sights. Thanks so much! Brian and MichelleMore
Scott Orchard, Mar 2023
I highly recommend Asia Highlights
I highly recommend Asia Highlights. I worked with Alisa and she is fantastic! I was planning my honeymoon trip, and I changed the destination multiple times. Each time, Alisa provided me an updated itinerary with activities that matched my interests. Whether I had a small change to an activity, a question about one of the arrangements, or a change or destination, Alisa was helpful, thoughtful, and knowledgeable, providing me with updated options in an extremely timely manner. In the end, despite the fact that I changed my mind on location multiple times, I ended up booking a 17 day trip to Thailand for this upcoming November. I am extremely excited to experience everything that Alisa planned for us. I recommend Asia Highlights to everyone and look forward to using them again on any other trips to Asia in the future. Thank you Alisa and Asia Highlights!More
Britt Rosen, Mar 2023
Three weeks encompassing Vietnam
A special shoutout to our last guide in Bangkok - Ms. Ka-Noon who spoiled us with her kindness and then got us through check in and security for our flight home in record time at that huge Bangkok airport.More
Deby, Feb 2023
Over the last 5 years we've used Asia…
Over the last 5 years we've used Asia highlights twice. And both times we've had fantastic vacations. Would not want to do it any different when we travel to Asia from now on. Sharon was fantastic. She was a wonderful agent who helped us nail down our trip and make everything go as smooth as possible.More
Todd Atwell, Feb 2023
Family Trip to Thailand
Our trip to Thailand comprised three generations of the family , ten people and an age range of 4 to 70 so a potentially difficult brief.Our itinerary over two weeks involved four locations, and a number of different trips and tours.From out arrival at an extremely busy Bangkok airport Asia Highlights were terrific.In each location we were met by a smiling , knowledgeable and professional guide who simply made everything easy and stress free for everyone.Our transportation was clean and comfortable . Transport was always ready for us at the agreed time and the drivers were excellent.There were so many highlights enjoyed by all the age groups. The floating houses , railway market and elephant sanctuary were particular favourites.We had one minor glitch with the accommodation in Phuket which was immediately dealt with by Tip. I think we would have struggled to resolve the problem by ourselves. So, thank you Asia Highlights , Cathy, Tip and tour guides Tanny, Sam and Lisa. It was a memorable holiday and we will be back.More
Roger Pyle, Feb 2023
Trip of a lifetime from Asia Highlights!
I recommend highly Asia Highlights as a travel company. Our travel consultant Albee took the time to connect with us during the planning process to make sure we were comfortable with our itinerary. When we arrived, we were met by our guide and all the details were attended to. They picked great hotels and tours. I often describe our trip as the trip of a lifetime! Would definitely use them again when we come back to AsiaMore
Nancy Parker, Feb 2023
Asia Highlights and Albee - highly recommended
Asia Highlights is very reliable agency and Albee is an amazing representative of the company. From the moment when we contacted her until our departure, the whole support we received was 6* level. She prepared our trip offer within few hours and afterwards she was extremely flexible to adjust as per our needs. In the period between the offer and the trip, Albee was always available for all our questions and supported us on the best possible way. During the trip she was again flexible to add new activities/transfers and this went on the smoothest possible way. Thank you, Albee and Asia Highlights. Definitely we will approach you again for our next Asian tripMore
AZ, Feb 2023
5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE BY MONICA
Monica is a very sweet young lady who speaks excellent English via email/WhatsApp, and knows the importance of excellent customer service.More
Trent, Jan 2023
We had an awesome experience with Asia Highlights
We started our trip in Bangkok, where Mr. Prassert our tour guide, met us. He was on time and the van was clean and well-maintained. Mr. Prassert was our guide for the 4 days we spent in Bangkok. He was helpful, kind, and willing to accommodate our pee and coffee breaks. The driver was safe and punctual. Next, we went to Chiang Mai.Gemma exceeded every expectation we had for our tour of Chiang Mai! She had a great attitude that made exploring the city fun and exciting, as well as an abundance of knowledge and experience. She was always spot on with figuring out logistics and coming up with unique ideas that suited our interests and schedules. Gemma was incredibly generous with her time and even walked us to security at the airport to make sure we could carry all of our luggage. That’s just one example of how far out of her way she went to make our trip easier and more enjoyable. Gemma was sincerely interested in making every minute of our trip count. We’re very grateful to have met her and feel like we have found a friend in Gemma! Our driver in Chiang Mai was also great and very accommodating to our changes in schedules.More
Lois Paskow, Dec 2022
Thailand & Cambodia 2022
Albee went above and beyond to make our trip perfect. She rearranged flights due to a mistake of mine. She made sure we were still picked up and escorted to the airport. I felt comfortable and safe with all our reps. She did an excellent job and I highly recommend her booking your next trip. Thank you, Albee.More
Karen Brooks, Dec 2022
Perfect vacation thanks to Albee we…
I can’t say enough about how much we appreciate all the efforts, attention to details and immediate responses to all questions that Albee and her team provided. The Asia Highlights team deserves more stars than the maximum allowed because of continually going above and beyond all expectations. Thanks Albee for making our vacation through south east Asia absolutely perfect!!!More
Michael Sharp, Dec 2022
2023 Chiang Mai CAD Yipeng Festival
We got early bird ticket and Bella was assisting us through whatsapp. Easy, competitive price, front row tickets. Thanks Bella, for being patient explaining everything to me. Highly recommended.More
lily hartati, Dec 2022
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep. She was responsive and knowledgeable. Buying tickets from their website was super easy and the whole process was straightforward. Highly recommended.More
Khai, Nov 2022
I was ever so grateful to have a point…
I was ever so grateful to have a point of contact while in a foreign country for the first time, alone, that helped me through the Ins and outs of getting to and from my destination. Albee was readily available which brought me much comfort and feeling of safety. If in this part of the world again, I will not hesitate to use your services..More
Omega, Nov 2022
I booked tickets to the Chiang Mai Yi Peng Lantern Festival in Nov 2022. Bella was extremely responsive and helpful!!More
Bowen, Nov 2022
It is the attention to detail and what we specifically wanted to see that made the reservation experience so exciting.More
Peter Bongiovanni, Nov 2022
Itinerary in Detail
Your preferences design the real journey. We're ready to create a wonderful India tour for you.
When you arrive in India, you will be met by our representative in the arrivals area and then taken to your hotel in a private car. After check-in, you can spend the afternoon relaxing in your hotel to decompress from your long journey.
- Start your day by exploring Jama Masjid, a historic and large mosque crowned with three imposing black-and-white marble domes.
- Walk down the sandstone steps into the bustling streets where you will take a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk market
- Go and see the Qutub Minar, where Qutbuddin Aibak announced the advent of the Muslim sultans.
- Visit Humayun's Tomb, the first great example of a Mughal garden tomb and also the inspiration for the incredible Taj Mahal.
- Drive pass the India Gate, the Red Fort, the Rashtrapati Bhavan and the Parliament House.
- Drive from Delhi to Agra in the morning. Have a Walk in the village near the Mehtab Bagh in the afternoon.
- Say hello to the local villagers and have a glimpse of their daily life.
- Enjopy a sunset view of Taj Mahal in the Mehtab Bagh
- The day begins with an early-morning visit to the perfectly proportioned Taj Mahal which was built as a mausoleum for the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan's favorite wife.
- Visit the Agra Fort, a red sandstone rampart situated on the west bank of the Yamuna River.
- Visit the small yet elegant garden tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, often described as a 'jewel box' in marble.
- Continue your journey by heading east to the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri.
- See the blend of Hindu and Islamic architecture and hear the stories of Akbar's leadership and secular governance.
- Arrive at Ranthambore in the evening.
- Explore Rajasthan's incredible Ranthambore National Park and enjoy two jeep game drives by VIP jeeps for 6 passengers maximum each through the jungle and rugged terrain.
- The most famous resident of this wildlife park is the endangered Bengal tiger and it is a truly special experience to catch a glimpse of them in the wild.
- Apart from tigers, this park also has many other animals such as bears, leopards, jackals, elephants, striped hyenas, bison, monkeys, and several types of deer.
- Drive to the Pink City of Jaipur (approximately 4 hours). When you arrive, take some time to enjoy your stay by relaxing in the courtyard of your heritage hotel.
- This hotel has a history of hundreds of years and is a beautiful structure with intricate ancient murals, high ceilings, and antique furnishings.
- Start the day at the Hawa Mahal or 'Palace of Winds'. Imagine that the ladies of the royal family are standing behind the colorful windows and looking at the street.
- Continue to visit Panna Meena Kund, one of the best-restored stepwells in Jaipur. Tt was once an ancient water storage tank
- The highlight of any visit to Jaipur is the Amber Fort. Sitting like a crown on the hilltop, the Amber Fort is famous for its architecture which is a fusion of Rajput (Hindu) and Mughal (Islamic) styles.
- After the Amber Fort, you will then visit the home of a Jaipuri local where you will learn to cook classic Indian dishes.
Ideas for Making This Trip Uniquely Yours
Special experiences can be added to brighten a honeymoon trip, a family vacation, a birthday, or satisfy personal interests.
A Romantic Dinner in Amber Fort
Heena Painting on Hands and Feet
For culture fans
Moonlights Tour of Taj Mahal
We select hotels with style and local features. Let us know your preferences and we'll find your ideal hotel.
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- 4-star accommodations for 8 nights
- Private transfers between cities mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Governmental taxes
Tour code: ah-in-71
Start planning your tailor-made tour now. Your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 1 working day.
Why Travel with Asia Highlights (98.8% positive customer reviews among 10,000+)
- Unique experiences tailored to your interests: Enjoy a premium trip that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions.
- Hassle-free travel and peace of mind: Every aspect of your trip will be carefully planned and organized by your 1:1 travel consultant.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides: Your guides will be local and love to work for travelers' smiles.
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.