Contact us USA/CA: 800-2682918
Yi Peng Festival in 2018 falls on 22nd and 23rd Nov and we will make sure you be at the event on that day. Now we have a limited number of VIP tickets available at the Cowboy Army Riding Club as well as instant privilege to issuing tickets to the Mass Release at Maejo University (* price and time are to be advised)
Let's go party tonight!
As one of the biggest events nationwide, Yi Peng Festival, or Thai Lantern Festival in Chiang Mai hypers up every traveler's excitement.
Rather than being just a watcher standing outside the celebration venue, tonight you get to be in the limelight with Asia Highlights' VIP Ticket Package.
In the night of 22 and 23 November, you will have a private car and a private driver picking you up at your accommodation in Chiang Mai (* extra cost applies for hotels outside Chiang Mai Old Town). Transfer to the Cowboy Army Riding Club(10km out of Chiang Mai) or Maejo University (25km out of Chiang Mai).
After ticket check, you will enter your viewing section.
Tradition shows, Muay Thai (Thai boxing), demonstration of Thai swords and other cultural intros will be put on before your buffet dinner. Afterwards, gether around for preparation and Buddhist rituals. During the process, you may help yourself to delicious Thai food, snacks and drinks (non-alcohol).
Launch your own lanterns after the rituals along with other locals. It is believed that if your disappears into the dark before the light goes out, you will have an extremely good year as the launch symbolizes setting off your bygone misfortune and mistakes. Enjoy and good luck!
How Asia Highlights Helps Your Way in
- We have booked a number of seats in the front rows of the VIP Section at the Cowboy Army Riding Club, both available for 22 and 23 November.
- We have straight access to the VIP tickets of the Mass Release at Maejo University and we will have your ticket(s) confirmed once they are officially available for sale (price and time are to be advised).
- Paying a small amount of money gets you to either the Cowboy Army Riding Club or the Mass Release. (Read booking terms below for more details).
- Round-way private transfer from your doorstep to the venues, you don't need to wait for others on the shuttle transfer or get stuck in traffic jam.
- VIP services at the venue including food, lanterns, souvenirs and etc.
- Money-back guaranty if we fail to confirm your tickets to the Mass Release at Maejo University before 20 August, 2018.
Special reminder: For the Mass Release, we will have the ticket(s) confirmed within one working day once they are available; for both the Mass Release and the Cowboy Army Riding Club, the tickets are non-refundable once confirmed.