Contact us USA/CA: 800-2682918
Bring yourself into the real core of Southeast Asia and discover more than just temples. Natural landscapes, interesting lifestyles and interaction with the locals that broadens your horizon. Packed up the most mesmerizing wonders of Indochina, this trip is going to be rewarding.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Handpicked Comfort||Luxury|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31|| || |
Note: We will guarantee you get the price as showed above except that there will be a price fluctuation in festival seasons (such as National Day, Vietnamese Tat, Thai New Year, King's Birthday, Myanmar New Year and etc).
Mingalabar! Mandalay welcomes you with a big smile!
In Mandalay, you will be hitting attractions including Kuthodaw Pagoda and the World's Largest Book, Bargaya Monastery in Inwa and watch the sunset over U Bein Bridge.
Biggest Highlight: witness thousands of monks dining at lunchtime in Bargaya Monastery.
Mandalay is easily connected with Bangkok, Guangzhou, Kunming and Singapore.
Myanmar visa is required for all western passports, which can be applied locally at the ambassy or online. We include an Approval Letter for your Myanmar trip to save you some time and trouble.
Approval Letter will be used for e-Visa application for air entry. Take your passport and 1 passport-size photo to get your passport stamped at one of the airports of Yangon, Mandalay or Nap Pyi Taw, with no extra cost at the airport.
Most hotels for foreign tourists in Myanmar were built in the late 1990's without A/C and limited choices. It is until recent years that A/C rooms and family rooms have become a standard for hotels when more and more foreign-funded hotels are being built. Hotels of Asia Highlights' selection are all with A/C and rooms of at least 30㎡. To ensure a cozy stay, Asia Highlights would suggest you choose hotels at a higher ranking.
2 nights at Sedona Hotel Mandalay (Handpicked Comfort) / Pupar Mandalar Resort and Hotel (Luxury)
Fly from Mandalay to Bagan, where a lot of delights await for your discovery.
For two days in Bagan, you will have a chance to take a cooking class with the locals in a village supported by JICA. Walk around Nyuang U Market to blend in. Not to mention an important visit to Bagan Archaeological Zone, including some symbolic sites such as Ananda Temple, Shwsandaw Pagoda, Htilominlo Pahto and take a sunset view at the pagoda complex.
Biggest Highlight: Bagan pagodas and a breath-taking sunset view.
JICA, short for Japan International Cooperation Agency, is a Japan-based international NGO that has been devoting to reducing poverty and pollution, enhancing living environment and education and addressing food safety and human security in over 150 countries since 1974. Its main mission in Myanmar, is to provide assistance to minority ethnic groups, prompt faciltiy for economic development and infectious disease control over malaria, HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis.Accommodation:
2 nights at Aye Yar River View Resort (Handpicked Comfort) / Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan (Luxury)
Inle Lake is only 40 minutes away from Bagan. Fly to Inle Lake and you will enjoy a couple of days staying in cool weather and beautiful natural landscapes.
2 days in Inle Lake is enough to cover its highlights including a 5-Day Market, Indien Pagoda Complex, Nga Hpe Kyuang, floating gardens and have a chance to take some photos of those one-leg rowers.
Biggest Highlight: fascinating lifestyles and pleasant lake breeze.
1. Boat trip to Indein is only available during the rainy season and winter, which is May to next February. The water is too shallow for boating during other time of the year.
2. For safety, one canoe can only take 4 passengers including the boatman and each passenger will have a life jacket.
3. The canoe is not shedded, sunglasses, hat and sun block are necessary.
4. A small gratitude of USD1/person will be made to the boatman by your tour guide after the ride.
2 nights at Inle Rsort and Spa (Handpicked Comfort) / Pristine Lotus Spa Resort Hotel (Luxury)
Putting the former capital city Yangon as our last stop will give you a chance to wrap up all the good memories you have had in Myanmar. An interesting visit is also in order.
With your private tour guide, you will step into Yangon's landmark Shwedagon Pagoda at sunset - the best time for best view; learn history at Colonial District, National Museum, Bogyoke Aung San Market and take a train ride in Yangon.
Biggest Highlight: Yangon Circular Train ride to see the city and its life.
To ensure you have an authentic experience, we will arrange the local train for you. This kind of train has wooden cabins and seats but no A/C. All windows and doors are open so the air circulation will not be a problem and it is not too hot if traveling in the morning. However, we can still shift it to a modern train with A/C upon your request. The modern train is similar to a subway cargo.Accommodation:
2 nights at Sedona Hotel Yangon (Handpicked Comfort) / Novotel Yangon Max (Luxury)
Flying to your next destination Vietnam.
Make your time worthwhile with a 2-day visit to Mekong Delta, including a boat trip in Ben Tre to introduce you to authentic Mekong life; easy walking trip in downtown Ho Chi Minh City to various attractions, followed by a rickshaw ride.
Biggest Highlight: Boat trip through the mangrove swamps in Mekong Delta.
2 nights at Hotel Continental Saigon (Handpicked Comfort) / Hotel Des Arts Saigon MGallery Collection (Luxury)
The further you go along Vietnam's coastline, the more you will discover. Now here you are, at the charming ancient town of Hoi An.
Your stay in Hoi An will include a trip in Hoi An Ancient Town, hitting Japanese Covered Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, Old House of Tan Ky and Tran Family Chapel.
Biggest Highlight: Learn to make lanterns at Lifestart Foundation.
2 nights at Essence Hoi An Hotel and Spa (Handpicked Comfort) / Pullman Danang Beach Resort (Luxury)
A short flight takes you to the capital of Vietnam, bustling Hanoi waits to delight you.
There are some fine sites where you can learn the real stories about the country and its cultures, including Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, Vietnam Musuem of Ethnology, Hoa Lo Prison and the Old Quarter.
Biggest Highlight: Discovering the Old Quarter with a local insider.
2 nights at Hanoi Pearl Hotel (Handpicked Comfort) / Apricot Hotel Hanoi (Luxury)
Transfer to Halong Bay for a great break from the long journey.
Itineraries differ for each cruise, but you will probably visit: Cua Van Fishing Village, Vung Vieng Fishing Village, Me Cung Caves, Virgin Cave, and Surprise Cave, as well as passing some small islets, such as Flight Cock Islet, Human Head Islet, and Toad Islet and etc. Some cruises also include a cooking class at night and a taichi lesson in the morning.
Biggest Highlight: A peaceful night under the stars in the vast water of Halong Bay.
1. There's not much to see during the drive to the bay.so Ttake a nap to recharge,ready for the upcoming journey.
2. Traveling with a baby? Notify us in advance and we will put a crib in your cabin.
3. All meals onboard are included except for drinks. Your privatet our guide will take you shopping for some drinks and snacks before getting onboard.
1 night on Orchid Cruise Halong Bay (Handpicked Comfort) / Bhaya Classic Cruise (Luxury)
The alluring town of Luang Prabang is connected with Hanoi in a short flight. After your Halong Bay cruise, you will be on the way to Luang Prabang.
Your days in Luang Prabang are meant for interesting encounters with some very nice people. Besides the icons, Wat Xieng Thong Temple, you will also visit Royal Palace Museum, a traditional weaving center and Kuangsi Waterfall. The best part would be offering alms to monks in the early morning.
Biggest Highlight: Join the locals in daily alms-offering at 0400am in Luang Prabang.
3 nights at The BelleRive Boutique Hotel (Handpicked Comfort) / Satri House Secret Retreat (Luxury)
Time for your own discovery in Angkor Wat!
Angkor Complex will be explored by you including Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm, Bantey Srei, Cambodia Landmine Museum, Beng Meal and Preah Khan.
Biggest Highlight: Angkor Wat visit in depth with unique angle.
Visit at the Angkor Wat Complex is all on foot and each site takes about 1 hour. You may call a break en route if the walking wears you out, or even go back to hotel for a nap at noon and carry on the trip in the afternoon. The order of visit is open to adjustment, too.Accommodation:
2 nights at Tara Angkor Hotel (Handpicked Comfort) / Shinta Mani Resort Hotel Siem Reap (Luxury)
Land of Smiles, here comes the beautiful country of Thailand.
Bangkok is never a take-it-or-leave-it spot as long as you know where to go. Your visit in Bangkok will take in Royal Palace, Temple of Emerald Buddha, National Musuem, Jim Thompson House and a dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River.
Biggest Highlight: Night views along the river.
2 nights at Furama Silom Hotel (Handpicked Comfort) / Pullman Bangkok Hotel G (Luxury)
Enjoy your free days in Phuket.
Fly to Bangkok and connect your onward flight back home.
Asia Highlights chooses hotels with a balanced mixture of traditional style and modern comfort, easy access to everything yet quiet enough for a good night's sleep.
- Ranked 8/106 hotels in Mandalay.
- Close to the Royal Palace and great location to anywhere.
- Hand-built teak wood hotel, swimming pool and spacious A/C rooms.
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor.
- By the Ayeyarwaddy River, wide-open surroundings and setting.
- Swimming pool, spa center, spacious rooms with balcony and soft bed.
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor.
- Wooden villas, quiet surrounding, 20 minutes of driving to Inle Lake.
- Rooms of 100sqm, nice natural views, swimming pool and free wifi.
- Ranked 13/147 of hotels in Yangon.
- Located by the Inya Lake, offering good view of the lake and the city.
- Spacious rooms, free Wifi, swimming pool and family room available.
- First hotel in Saigon and renovated a few years ago.
- Centrally located, near the Ho Chi Minh Square.
- Colonial-style deco, spacious rooms and nice services.
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, ranked 6/119.
- Secluded and rural setting, 15 minutes to walk to the ancient town.
- Swimming pool, spa center, spacious rooms and nice breakfast.
- 4.5/5 points by over 600 travelers on TripAdvisor.
- By the Hoan Kiem Lake, 10 minutes to walk to the Old Quarter.
- Adjoining rooms are available for families on holiday.
- 5/5 points and 47/820 on TripAdvisor.
- Departing from Haiphong, only 1 and 30 minutes of driving from Hanoi.
- Spacious cabins with private balcony, great service and good chef.
- Proudly Travelers' Choice 2016 on TripAdvisor, 4.5/5 points by travelers.
- Great location, nice view of the Mekong River.
- Colonial style rooms with private balcony and humble and friendly staff.
- TripAdvisor's winner of Certificate of Excellence.
- Romantically designed in colonial style with Cambodian influence.
- Spacious rooms with small balcony, great service and good breakfast.
- Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor for 2 years.
- Located in Silom District, close to BTS station, malls and restaurants.
- Swimming pool, wide range for buffet breakfast, spacious rooms.
- 4/5 points rated by over 700 travelers on TripAdvisor.
- Located on Kata Beach with two big swimming pools.
- Spacious rooms, kids club and wide selection of breakfast.
Note: Your comfort counts! It's totally possible to change hotels based on your interests and budget. Just let us know your preferences and we will help you choose.